Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Right now. . . I am. . .


Right now, I am...
:: enjoying every warm day we have before the rain and the chill brings us inside for several months.
:: ecstatic that Lindsay doesn't have another ear infection. . . she's just growing up and more teeth are pushing through those gums of hers and they hurt. . .
:: feeling the busyiness of the holidays picking up, as we scramble to get ready for the coming of Christ.
:: harvesting, still, every last bit of swiss chard and brocolli I possibly can.
:: wanting to get my hands busy with some sewing  . . . both Christmas presents for the girls and the king - size quilt I began several years ago.  Don't you love the way my new table runner turned out (pictured above)!
:: enjoying apple butter canned from last year on my toast this morning.
:: holding my daughters hair while I roll it in rag curls
:: thinking that life couldn't get any better than this
:: grateful for "family" - the ones born into as well as the ones married into
:: anticipating our Christmas morning worship service - we have been truly blessed by those in our church
:: itching to open my presents. . . sometimes I think I'm less patient than the kids
:: wishing my husband a very Happy 17th Anniversary. . . it seems like just yesterday we got married in Lake Tahoe on that blustery, snowy Christmas Eve evening . . . . . I wish I could express in words how much he means to me
:: wondering what next year will hold for our family. .  we went through a big change this year when our second oldest daughter moved out
:: hoping your day is a lovely one, friends.

Merry Christmas to All!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your table runner! So pretty. I also enjoyed reading this post. All so true. I hope you have a great day and God bless.

r novack said...

Merry Christmas, Michelle! We sure do miss you and your lovely family! -- Lisa

r novack said...

Merry Christmas, Michelle! We sure do miss you and your lovely family! -- Lisa