I have never managed to make out a list of the books that I read in a year, but I have begun to record them in my journal as I read them. I also keep track of the ones to read by adding them to my "to be read" list. As a home schooling mom of five children, making time to read and educate myself is not always an easy task to accomplish. Reading usually comes late in the evening after everyone else is asleep. It's one of the ways that I love to relax (even though the General Manager would say that I never slow down). I wish I could say that I finished all the books I began or put on my list, but life often times has different plans. So, I thought I would share last years list as well as this years.. . .
2. Pursing God by Bill Mills
3. Amish Peace (I really enjoyed this book and the simplistic way she approaches each facet of life)
4. Rhythm of the Family (I love reading Amanda's blog - her posts are very inspirational in simplifying life and enjoying each moment)
5. Emilie's Creative Home Organizer (I can always use help organizing. I love searching pinterest for ideas too)
6. Gardening When it Counts
7. Out of the Saltbox - The Savour of Old Vermont
8. Taste and See
These are the books on my night stand for this year. Some of them may be a continuation from last year's list.
1. The Family Table
2. Almost Amish
3. Lessons for Living
4. An Everlasting Meal
5. Pursing God
6. Passages: How Reading the Bible in a Year Will Change Everything For You
7. Studies in the Sermon on the Mount
8. She Did What She Could
9. Practical Paleo: ACustomized Approach to Health
What is on your night stand this year?